Makes 1 Pan (17″x12″ cookie sheet)
- Cooking Grade Matcha 3TBSP
- White Flour 4 Cups
- Baking Powder 4 TSP
- White Chocolate Chips 1.5 Cups
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 2 Cups
- Eggs 8
- Sugar 1.5 Cups
- Canola Oil 2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract 4 TSP
Note:If you would like the finished brownies to be sweeter, you can increase the amount of sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Add the eggs and sugar to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the vegetable oil to the eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Sift the flour, Matcha, and baking powder together. Add to the mixed wet ingredients half at a time. Be careful to start mixing on low so as to not kick flour everywhere.
- Mix the chocolate chips together and gently fold into the brownie batter.
- Transfer the batter to a greased baking dish. Use the baking sheet on bottom and grease the edge
- Bake at 300 F for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to fully cool before cutting up and serving.
- Cut into 3 inch x 2 inch brownies