- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons loose Earl Grey Black Tea leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (or 2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- In a food processor, pulse together the flour, tea, and salt, until the tea is just spotted throughout the flour.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and butter.
- Pulse together just until dough is formed.
- Place dough on a sheet of plastic wrap, and roll into a log, about 2 ½ inches in diameter.
- Tightly twist each end of the wrap, and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice the log into 1/3-inch thick disks.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake until the edges are just brown, about 12 minutes.
- Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks and cool to room temperature.