- Will the type of tea you enjoy fully expand in the infuser?
- Will the tea or tisane leak out of the infuser?
- Is it easy to use, clean, and store?
- Will you want the infuser to be mobile?
- Cost of the infuser, which can range from $3-$20, tea pots & cups with infusers begin in the mid $20’s.
- Would you consider eco friendly DIY bags (filters)?
- What type of volume do you expect to prepare on a regular basis?
Are you making a new year’s resolution to improve your eating habits? Why not consider adding loose leaf tea or tisane (herbal) beverages to your daily diet? Loose-leaf tea & tisane popularity is growing, in part because it tastes great and in part because it is healthier! Some people want to start but think it is too complicated to infuse loose leaf tea. I hope this little talk resolves the confusion and reveals that it is easy & fun to infuse. And perhaps you too will choose to infuse. Questions you will want to address when considering the best infuser for your lifestyle include: